Last Updated: November 2022
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information directly from you when you request a demo, create an account, or otherwise communicate with us. In particular, the categories of information we collect include: your name, email address, phone number, company name, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you interact with us or our Sites, including information about how you access our Sites, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, and browser type. We also collect information about your activity on our Sites, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to our Sites. We may use technologies like cookies and web beacons to collect this information. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Sites and your experience, see which areas and features of our Sites are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that we use on our Sites and in our emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see the Your Choices section below.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to create your account and provide you with a demo. We also use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Sites, including to debug and repair errors in our Sites;
- Send you technical notices, security alerts, support messages and other transactional or relationship messages;
- Send you direct marketing messages (see Your Choices to opt out);
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities on our Sites;
- Detect, investigate, and help prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and help protect the rights and property of Signal4D and others;
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations;
- Create de-identified, anonymized or aggregated information (Signal4D will take reasonable measures to ensure such information cannot be associated with an individual and will maintain and use such information in deidentified form and not attempt to reidentify such information except as permitted by law); and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We share personal information in the following circumstances or as otherwise described in this policy:
- We share personal information with vendors, service providers, contractors and consultants that access personal information to perform work for us, such as companies that assist us with web hosting, fraud prevention, customer service, and marketing and advertising.
- We may disclose personal information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- We may share personal information if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of Signal4D, our users, the public, or others.
- We share personal information with our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
- We may share personal information in connection with, or during negotiations concerning, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- Personal information may be shared between and among Signal4D and our current and future parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership.
- We share personal information with your consent or at your direction.
We also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
You may update and correct certain account information at any time by contacting us.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually adjust your browser settings to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the availability and functionality of our Sites.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Signal4D by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.